Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year !

Happy New Year to all!
We had a pretty quiet New Year's. Some lovely teacher at Aiden's school asked them who would be staying up all night for the New Year. Evidently Aiden thought he would as he kept telling us he needed to stay up. We let him stay up until the New York New Year. I think he thought it would be more exciting. He was also very tired. I was sick so Brock and Aiden made a grocery store run for our snacks and they brought home some special treats for me (cupcakes! my favorite!). That was so sweet, but of course I had to share. We had Brock's famous steak for dinner and famous Prime Rib on New Years day. Needless to say we all ate well. The diet was back on track before the end of the weekend.

After my computer woes of last week it turns out that it cannot keep up with Vista. When I watch my home videos the sound is done before the video. So now we are looking into really rebuilding. Bigger, better, faster - yes the 6 million dollar machine (for hopefully a lot less than that). When that's done I'll post my video of Aiden rocking out on the drum set. Maybe he's the next John Bonham or Lars Ulrich?


Aiden and Gavin opening Christmas gifts.

Aiden posing on Christmas Eve:

No comments: