Aiden, Brock and the pony who wouldn't stop eating the grass during the ride. This pony was a little feisty but nothing that Rancher Brock couldn't handle. This was at Kamp Dels. More of a kid/family oasis than a campground. It's a fun place to visit though.

This was during our trip to a campground in North Branch. We left the grounds for a hike in their county park to find geocaches. This is Aiden with his find.

I took this picture from so far away because the mosquito's were so bad I didn't want to trek into the brush. This is what you have to do for a "find" sometimes.

Aiden's favorite find that weekend was this dragon fly (plus a few others). It's amazing how he will hold it about by it's different parts, let it flap around and blow on it but yet he's afraid of spiders. I know that's my fault.

No comments:
Post a Comment