Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Only 34 - gimme a break!
I lose. I only have 34 posts. But then I think - hey, I have 34 posts! Not too bad - for me. I like Janet's "the blog master" list from blogger's anonymous. Whenever I see Gayle I say "I"m going to totally blog about this". But half the time I never do. I may have to re-think that. Lately I'm spending my on-line time surfing about Aruba. Yep, the Frank Family vacation will be to Aruba this year. I am soooo excited. We all are. It's been our dream vacation and we received a once in a life time opportunity and decided to go for it. We booked awhile ago but now with all the lay-offs, etc we are really thinking hard about the trip. We decided it's not worth losing the money by cancelling now, but if the opportunity came up now I don't think we would take it. Or least choose somewhere closer to home (or the very economical trip to AZ - sorry mom and dad). Oh, and now Aiden has his first homework assignment. He's in PRESCHOOL for crying out loud. He (meaning me) needs to fill out some information on Thomas Jefferson (where he was born, his wife's name and some interesting facts about him) then Aiden has to memorize it for their President's day program. We are to go over it 10 times every night. I have President's day off but of course his program is in the middle of the day the NEXT day thankyouverymuch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG! People I was just shocked that I had 101, no need to keep up. (Cause you can't) And Dave only has like 13.
Post a Comment