Monday, June 1, 2009

South Dakota Trip

Ok, finally I think I have these posted everywhere.  Sorry they aren't in perfect order.  Let's start with the "butt shots".  For more information on butt shots see mom's blog.

Campfire butt shot
Famous Mt. Rushmore butt shot



Please note that this picture was a surprise to me when I uploaded it (bad daddy -I'm sure he didn't notice the do not touch sign).
Aiden gave us a tour of the Natural Museum in Hill City, SD.  This T-Rex's name is Stan.  Turns out a lot of dinos (including the more recent and famous "Sue") was found in SD.

Aiden finally had a chance to play on a rock unsupervised.  He was in 7th heaven.  Mr. Grace didn't understand why I wouldn't let him play on the cliffs when we stopped at the edge of Needles highway.



He smiles nicer nowadays.
At Wall Drug
Badlands...Aiden slept through it.
Sleepy bear
Our campsite at Sylvan Lake in Custer State Park, SD.

Classic Bison shot
Crazy Horse


Mt. Rushmore from a distance


A mountain giving birth to an F-350






Sylvan Lake campground



We had a really good time and we are so glad mom and dad came with us.

3 comments:

Childers.com said...

Great pictures!

Deanna said...

Nice pictures. Almost like being there.

Anonymous said...

great pictures of SD and family. Love the butt shots! :)