Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturday Rambilngs

I thought I would finally download pics from the cameras. 

Bella and Milo.  Despite what it looks like in this photo they love each other.  Bella took to us right away and is always under foot.  As soon as Gayle stepped out the door she stopped the "shy away" thing.  I think she does it for attention.  They both sleep at my feet at the computer.  I don't need socks anymore.

We are excited we have a new cat litter box.  Luckily Aiden tried it out BEFORE we put litter in it.  This box is most excellent.  One of our cats is a horizontal pee'er.  She goes in the box but it comes out the door.  Yuck.  This took care of it! 

Gayle might kill me for posting this one.  It's not that bad really.  But I HAD to post it.  Sophia looks so darn cute!!!  We met Sonia, Shawn, Haley, Heather, Patrick, Gayle and Gavin at Ole Piper for dinner last Saturday.  It was nice to hold the little one finally.  She's such a nice holding size.  And in person she looks like she has much more hair than in photos.  


2 comments:

Deanna said...

That is an adorable picture. Both are smiling and no funny faces!

Childers.com said...

She looks like Gayle, both have such great smiles!!!