Sunday, March 22, 2009

The boys are back in town!

Steven and Garrick are here - visiting during Spring break.  Steven is 6 foot 1 so he's taller than his dad.  All three boys and Milo seem to be enjoying each other - at least for the first day.  They have a lot of fun kidding each other and being weird.  Evidently the last time they were here Brock promised to make them ribs the next time they come.  Well, we weren't prepared for that so off shopping we went this morning.  We had to go to 3 different stores and never found the required apple cider for the misting of the ribs during cooking.  Brock is improvising.  Garrick also saw a chocolate cake at Sam's Club he wanted for dessert.  It didn't look very good because the drizzled frosting looked like worms.  I told him I could do better than that so I'm baking a cake today.  As soon as we get some pictures taken I'll be posting them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! He didn't look that tall in Val's pictures of him. Steve has one brother that is tall and both of Val's brothers are tall. So excited to see the lineup! :)