Sunday, February 1, 2009

Low points chicken

For all of you WW fans I would like to share a recipe that I found when on WW myself.  I don't remember the exact points value but I do remember it was well under 10 when I last calculated it.  This is one of the only chicken dinners Brock will eat.

Picante Chicken
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 C Pace's picante sauce (we like medium spicy)
3 Tbs brown sugar
1 Tbs Dijon mustard

Set oven to broil.  Mix picante sauce, brown sugar and mustard together in a small bowl.  Place chicken on broiler pan.  Coat it with the picante mix.  Broil for 25-30 minutes until done.  Keep an eye on it around 20 - 25 minutes because the sugar can start to burn (we like it a little bit burnt).  It's great with rice but for WW you might want to use brown rice.

No comments: