Monday, February 16, 2009
Getting Ready
I went to the doctor on Friday to get some prescriptions filled. A quit smoking one (yea me) and my flying drugs (only need to take occasionally when freaked about flying). Anyways the doc is looking at his computer and says "the computer says you need a tetanus shot". I work with computers every day - ones that go bad. So I replied "are we really going to believe a computer?" To which he replied "well, have you had one in the last 10 years?". I got a shot. The shot itself was a breeze - but the pain in the arm lasted 2 days. Oh well, if I step on a rusty nail in Aruba next week I am covered! On Sunday Aiden, Brock and I went to the Imax theater to see the Underwater at Sea in 3D movie. It was spectacular! The 3D was amazing. We weren't sure if it would help or hurt Aiden's little phobia of going into the ocean but he enjoyed it. He's a smart boy and already knew what was down there and really isn't interested in going in the water (sound familiar?). We leave for Aruba this weekend and we are all SO excited. I should have lots to blog about when I get back. I won't be able to do my regular work anyways because I am almost at my email limit and when you reach your limit you can't send anymore email (to help clean it up) but you can keep receiving it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So excited for you and your big trip. So sorry about the shots!!! :-] He He He! Love ya
Post a Comment