
As you can see from the picture Aiden had a nice conversation with Santa. He looks like a such little gentlemen. Just before it was his turn he panicked a little because he couldn't remember the three things he wanted to ask for. We helped him out and when talking to Santa he remembered everything he wanted to tell him. After they talked he got on Santa's lap and they had another picture taken together. That one will be on the Christmas cards. After Santa we all went out to dinner at the Cantina restaurant at the MOA. Grandma ordered a coconut drink and lo and behold it was served in a giant real coconut! That was pretty cool. Dad ordered Mahi-Mahi which was excellent. I even tried a bite and thought it was "good". Good meaning it didn't taste like fish. If you know my aversion to eating anything that swims then you know this fish was good. Aiden wanted to eat all of it off Brock's plate. We are lazing around a little this morning. Eventually we will start getting ready for the big day. Maybe even finish up some shopping from yesterday. Grandma found some great shoe deals and we would like to go back and see what else we can find. I can't believe Thanksgiving is tomorrow already.
2 comments:
That is a great picture of Aiden and Santa.
I just download the Santa and Aiden picture but it is really small. I put it on my desk top anyway. I reminds me of an old Saturday Evening Post cover.
Post a Comment