Brock's family is coming up for Thanksgiving and Aiden has been talking on and on about seeing his Grandma from Texas. He is pretty excited. He has a little difficulty with the concept of time and that it's another two months away. Brock is already figuring out the meat requirements for this Thanksgiving extravaganza - go figure. I'm sure whatever he ends up doing will turn out great.
Aiden picked out his Halloween costume - Optimus Prime transformer. He doesn't seem too excited about the costume but it's what he picked. Hopefully he doesn't change his mind. He will match his cousin who will also be a transformer - Bumblebee. So if we get a chance to meet up and do some trick-or-treating together they will be a force to reckon with.
2 comments:
We are all very excited to come to your home for Thanksgiving. What a special treat. I'm excited to play with Aiden too!
OMG! They would look so cute...I mean tough not cute and cuddly at ALL.
Post a Comment