
We had some tough competition in ladder golf but after making grandma and grandpa play in the dark Gayle and I FINALLY won a match. The consolation was 10 mosquito bites on my feet. One of my favorite moments was when I went to lay down with Aiden for a nap - he looked at me with a huge grin and said "you smell like lickerlish" (I had just snuck some red licorice). It was pretty darn cute.
Now it's back to work and pre-school this week. Busy, busy. We are also looking at some activities for Aiden this winter. Not too many - I'm not a glutten for punishment for myself or my kid. Back to swimming lessons and hopefully karate if we can find a place close by. In case you were wondering in the picture we are all wearing our "Iraq" shirts in support of Dave's unit which deployed recently. This his second tour and we support him with all our hearts.
No comments:
Post a Comment